Low Frequency Stimulator
Features & Functions :
- 6 isolated microprocessors with 6 individual LCD.
- Each channel can be programmed individually to allow user to work on 6 different areas at the same time.
- A master button for controlling all 6 channels for use with the same program at the same time.
- With 5 TENS programs and 5 EMS programs, each program with 7 optional steps.
- Can be used with adaptor or batteries.
|Dimension||260 x 170 x 65 (mm)|
|Weight||1045gm (battery included)|
|Power supply||9V batteries or DC/AC adaptor|
|Channel||6 independent microprocessors control 6 channels|
|Input current||DC 9V maximum|
|Output current||0~90mA P to P into 500Ω load|
|Density(Intensity)||change of 15 steps levels|
|Timer||30 minutes backward to auto off|
|Wave form||dual phases square wave|
|Pulse width||250 microsecond|
|Ramp up||3 seconds (at 2Hz)|
Contraction (on time) 2sec, 4sec.
Relaxation (off time) 2sec, 4sec.
|LCD display||6 independent LCD display
|Buzzer||2 different reminders
1.correct single beep
2. pay attention long beep
|Function mode||program P1~P5 TENS massager, P6~P0 fitness EMS|
Standard Accessories :
|Stimulator Lead Wire||6|
|Self Adhering Electrode||12|
|AC/DC Adaptor 9V DC||1|
TENS electrode application areas :
Indicator and Controls :