Low Frequency Stimulator
Features & Functions :
- Effective in helping to manage particular pain problems.
- Use to assist treatment of headache, toothache, back pain, tennis elbow, sport strains and muscle injuries.
- Relieving soreness in the applied area.
- Helps to strengthen and tone muscles.
- When the unit starts operation or the program has been changed. The intensity level ("density") will return to "0" .
- If intensity levels ("density") are at "0" and unit is not being used, it will automatically shut down after 3 mins.
- P1~P0 timer is programmed 30 mins with backward count down.
- Screen will exchange display density/mode/timer every 3 secs.
|Dimension||134 x 58 x 26 (mm)|
|Channel||two independent channels|
|Power supply||9V battery x 1 pcs|
|Output||0~100mA P to P into 500Ω load|
|Density(Intensity)||change of 15 steps pulse amplitude|
|Timer||30 minutes countdown timer with auto off|
|Wave form||dual phases square wave|
|Display||LCD display with timer/mode/density ("density"=intensity)|
|Mode||10 programs, P1~P5 TENS massager, P6~P0 fitness EMS
Contraction(on time): 2sec.~4sec.
Relaxation (off time): 2sec.~4sec.
|Ramp up||3 seconds|
|Buzzer||2 different reminders
1.Correct: single beep
2.Caution: long beep
|Pulse wave form|
Standard Accessories :
|Stimulator Lead Wire||2|
|Self Adhering Electrode||4|
TENS electrode application areas :
Indicator and Controls: :